The purpose of this blog is to share some of the tools and resources that have worked for me and other followers of this blog to help us deal with our pet's anxiety -related problems, specially when left alone at home.

I want this to serve as a starting point for the many many people that may face similar issues and are desperately looking for a way to help their pets.

I also want to use this as a small database for tips for those of you that are in the process of adopting your first pet.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Why this blog ?

A couple of years ago, I adopted a wonderful dog from a local shelter. This dog has giving me inmeasurable happy moments and it's one of the best decisions I've made in my life.

Since I'm not a multi-millonare, yet, I still need to go to work daily and so does my wife. Therefore, Corbin needs to spend a great part of the day at home.

Corbin, is a beign, not a robot that I can turn on and off, but a natural beign with very complex feelings, like many of us, humans. Like many beigns, he's been expressing his frustration at being at home so it hasn't been a simple task to deal with this.

The idea of this blog is to share some of the tools and resources that have worked for me and other followers of this blog. I want this to serve as a starting point for the many many people that may face similar issues and are desperately looking for a way to help their pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment